Understanding Last Mile Delivery Insurance
Independent contractors are typically not covered by workers’ compensation. Because of this, uncertainties arise in regards to topics like what to do if a driver is injured or when you need to renew their compensation policies. This is where Last Mile Delivery Insurance comes into play.
What is Covered Under Last Mile Delivery Insurance?
Last Mile Delivery Insurance provides coverage for the following:
- Physical Damage
- General Liability
- Umbrella/Excess Umbrella
- Occupational Accident
- Contingent Liability Coverage
- Workers’ Compensation
- Commercial General Liability
- Cargo & Warehouse Legal Liability
- Auto Liability/ Auto Physical Damage
- Umbrella/Excess Liability Coverage
- Equipment Floater