Understanding Motorcycle Insurance
Protecting your motorcycle can be quite simple as long as you choose the right insurance policy. Motorcycle insurance provided at Homefield offers protection for you, your bike, and accessories.
What is Covered Under Motorcycle Insurance?
The policies offered at Homefield Insurance cover the following:
- Liability coverage for bodily injury and property damage
- Uninsured or underinsured motorists up to the liability limit
- Medical expenses for rider and passenger
- Physical wreckage to the motorcycle and accessories
- Roadside assistance for a covered loss or mechanical failure
- Trip interruption for up to $150 a day
- Custom accessories and arts coverage
- Cost of replacement for totally lost new bikes
- Disappearing deductibles