Understanding Moving and Storage Insurance
The task of moving and finding storage can be quite daunting to many, which is why finding the right moving and storage insurance is important in making you feel a lot more supported throughout the process. Moving and storage insurance will usually provide services that involve the transport and the storage of household and commercial goods. Most companies operate locally and have to follow their own state guidelines.
What is Covered Under Moving and Storage Insurance?
The following services are provided to you under moving and storage insurance:
- Commercial Auto Liability including 3rd party loading and unloading
- Auto Physical Damage for 1st party tractors, trailers, trucks.
- General Liability for operations, liable, and slander
- Motor Truck Cargo for in-transit goods of others while under care, custody or control.
- Warehouse Legal Liability for damage to goods of others