Understanding Towing Insurance
Towing vehicles need specialized insurance coverage that is affordable and tailored to the needs of your vehicle. Whether you are a new tow truck establishment or have been in the business for years, having effective towing coverage adjusted to your needs is key in feeling fulfilled with your business.
What is Covered Under Towing Insurance?
Coverage offered under Towing Insurance includes the following:
- Auto physical wreckage to safeguard your trucks and tow equipment.
- General liability and garage insurance if you supply repair services.
- Commercial auto liability with limits from $750,000 to $5M or higher.
- Property insurance for your shop, office, and buildings.
- Garage keepers liability for vehicles held at your yard.
- Workers comp for injured employees.
- Employment practices liability for claims related to employee hiring, firing, and discrimination
- Commercial umbrella when higher limits of liability are needed.
- On-Hook coverage for wreckage to vehicles in tow.